“A system is not able to find within itself the rules
for changing its rules”
What is it for?
We use some of the tools from professional coaching approach to support Entrepreneurs, CEOs or Steering Committees in their strategic thinking activity aimed to design and achieve the desired change.
Some key aspects that you can focus on through the proposed methodology are:
– The most sensitive levers to generate the expected change.
– The “stability points” of the system.
– The most attractive and motivating goals.
– The strategy behind excellent system performance.
– The characteristic and fundamental aspects of corporate identity and those already evolving.
These aspects are crucial to formulate goals and success plans considering the opportunities and threats present in the business environment.